Sunday, August 9, 2009

Have you seen Ty Pennington?


Well day 2 for me was full of excitement once again thanks to my good friend Charlie! He was able to get me back into the production area! Today I was lucky enough to not only meet Ty, but I was also in several scenes with him!


Eduardo & I! He is very tall!

Paul, one of the coolest guys on the show!

I helped work on the mountain bed again for the little boys room, and kept busy with whatever they needed me to do! Here are some fun pictures that I wanted to share from today's adventure, tomorrow, the reveal! I can't wait for the family to see their new home!

1 comment:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Gaaaaaaa.... I can't close my JAW!!

May I please feature you on my blog? I must must MUST brag about this story!

And your photography! GIRL! Love those flowers! Have you messed with photoshop yet to enhance them up?

Please say I can feature you!! Email me?

signmakergirl@hotmail.com

Funky Junk Donna