Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Highlights - Some of my favorite projects!

I wanted to recap 2009 and show you some of my favorite things from this year! This year has been so much fun, and I have to thank YOU my fellow bloggers for always leaving such nice and thoughtful comments, and giving me inspiration EVERY DAY! This year I plan to do even more, so keep the great ideas coming! Blogging has become one of my favorite things to do at night when the kids are asleep and I can curl up on my couch with my coffee and get inspired! Maybe that is why I no longer sleep very well, too many great ideas running through my head! LOL!






For 2010 some things I want to work on are-
*Writing down where I get my inspiration so I can always give proper credit, even if it was just an idea that got me started! I am horrible at this!
*Leave more comments on others blogs, I love comments, and I am sure you do as well!
*I would like come up with at least one new item a month that I can add to my ETSY store!
*Take more time for me, especially when I need It! (Like this last holiday season!)
*Make more handmade cards to have on hand, lord knows I have enough supplies!
*Use more of what I have around here for projects, I need to stop running out every time I don't have something and improvise!








What are some things that you are going to focus on for the new year? Where do you get your inspiration? I would love to hear your ideas, and if you have ideas for me, let me know! I love hearing from my readers, so don't be afraid! I hope you all have a wonderful 2010!

Missy

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be focusing on officially opening my own store!!! Hopefully in July of 2010. I agree lots to do and lots to make in the upcoming year. Toodles!

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Nice Espresso pillow there girl. Too bad it's on MY SOFA! Weeee! :D

Thanks for your continued friendship Missy! Can't wait to see what you come up with in the new year!

As for me, I haven't even begun a list yet. But I'd like to commend you on setting a special time aside for blogging. I LIKE that. And it's something I haven't done.

I think this shall be my first plan. Because then I WILL have time to work on other resolutions. :)

Donna
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

I'm still in school so I'll be focusing on doing well there while simultaneous being able to see my husband occasionally and retaining what little of my sanity I have on hand.

sounds easy, right? Riiiigggghhht. ;)

Kimberly said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am loving everything I'm seeing on yours and can't wait for more posts. P.S. That snowman village is PRECIOUS.

Rachel said...

I love your decorating style! I just moved into my first home, so I've been scouring blogs for great ideas. I'm bookmarking your blog!!!

Company EIGHT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Company EIGHT said...

LOVING your blog!!!

Sam said...

i am really enjoying your blog.. i just came upon it and adore the great ideas.. i cannot wait to start following your blog and learning new and interesting fun things! thanks for the inspiration!