Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to all! My Holiday home tour!

Finally I feel like I can sit down with my peppermint mocha and RELAX! Christmas is here and I am all set! All the gifts are wrapped and under the tree, cookies are baked, and fridge is full! Now we have to sit back and wait to see what mother nature truly has in store for us, you know it's bad when they predict snowfall in feet rather than inches! So sit back, and take a tour of my home tonight and find some time during the hustle and bustle of the next 2 days to enjoy time with your family and friends and enjoy what each day has in store!
Isn't this drawer cute! My uber talented friend Krista made it last year! Check her out for some serious inspiration over at Snowman Hill!

The stockings are hung!






Tree #1 this is the tree that all the kids ornaments and home made goodies go! This is our family tree, so Christmas morning we get to open everything under it! I can't wait, the kids are so excited! I love watching them open all their presents!
I love my scentsy pot! my house smells soooo good! If you don't know what these are be sure to check them out, they are such a great alternative to burning candles!

This is Charlie, the bird I paid more to have shipped than the cost of the bird itself, but he was so darn cute I just had to have him!



Here is another project I did after touring blogland! I found this great idea at Thrifty Decor Chick! They are so easy to make, and just so darn cute!

When I saw these psoscicle stick snowflakes I knew that I HAD to make them!! See how easy they are over at Someday Crafts!!! I decided to hang mine on the kids doors!


This is a candle that i don't burn too often cause this little guy is so cute! I hate to take his hat off!

Tree #2 downstairs in the family room! I love all the lights and the fact that it is such a tall skinny tree, it doesn't take up too much room, and adds so much to the room!
So now I am going to sit back, relax and enjoy the next couple of days. Hopefully the snow storm won't be as bad as they are saying, but if it is we will have a great time anyway I have lots of food, presents and wine! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Tidy Brown Wren said...

Charlie is so cute! Love all of your snowflakes too. Christmas Blessings to you and your family.

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

You have some of the prettiest vignettes I've ever coveted! I think you and I must have very similar decorating tastes. You house is something I will aspire to! Thank you for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

You home looks great for the holidays! Thanks for the shout out! Your drawer looks super cute with the tree in it, love it! I'm off to bake cut outs, I hope this snow brings 20 inches. Clisa just left the cities and I guess it's a nightmare! Let's chat later- Krista

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks soooo much for the holiday tour...I had a great time! Your home looks AWESOME!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Blessings,
Linda

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I am missing Christmas already! I wish we could keep our homes nice and festive all year!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Everything is so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing. So how many feet did you get?

Cheri

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

OMG I LOVE the little buttons on yours! Brilliant!!

HouseMama said...

Love, love, love your Christmas decorations.