Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gadget Clutch

My mom hates that she can't find a holder for her IPOD touch, everything is made so that you can touch the screen, but what about when you want to put it in your purse or tote bag? Nothing really protects it from scratching or breaking. So I made these little gadget clutches. It has a pocket in the front for small things like a debit card, and some money, perfect for on the go shopping. I keep my blackberry in mine, it works great! It is lined with a light batting for extra cushion! I have a couple on my store, more designs to come soon!
Check them out! Let me know what you think! 



5 comments:

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

very good idea! I love the fabric!

Sueann said...

Sweet!!! The fabric is awesome!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

This is so cute and a smart idea. Thanks for linking up--you always inspire and amaze me.

Jess said...

Those are really cute, I am always a sucker for cute phone/ipod holders! Thanks for posting at Favorite Things Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!

kanishk said...

I love the fabric!
free internet jobs