Monday, March 8, 2010

Some online shopping

Dont you just love online shopping? Since I am still nursing this knee sitting in my recliner, I tend to do a bit of browsing, and tonight I made a couple of purchases! Cricut has some great new cartridges coming out, and I had to have this one!

 Scrapbookcorner.com only $39.99

Then I found this stamp set, another Item I just could not be without, so many ideas for this one! 

Found at Amazon.com in stock! Many places were sold out! 

And finally did you know that Basic Grey now sells fabric? Since I have been doing lots of sewing lately I am finding that I am obsessed with fabrics, as I am with paper, so how great is it that my favorite paper line also makes fabric! Here are some samples of the ones I bought.
I don't even know what I will make yet, but I can't wait to see them! Found at QuiltHome.com

I love shopping from the comfort of my home! And I am still following Dr's Orders! 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I used my cricut big time today.. crafting some Easter goodness... with the sister. Love this cartridge you are showing. Come by LarsenLoves.blogspot.com sometime. Night! JGG

Sueann said...

Oh dear! I get into so much trouble shopping at home! LOL!! You got some great deals there. Love my Cricut and those stamps are fabulous! I am going to go visit Amazon right now!! Thanks
Hugs
SueAnn

Tara said...

Love the new cartridge. So cute. I would love to have a Cricut. Gotta save up.

Stopping by to say hi,
Tara @Trendy Treehouse

Unknown said...

I do LOVE online shopping! That cartridge is darling, I think I may need to have it. Isn't it amazing what you can find online? I hope you're feeling better today-
Krista

kanishk said...

I would love to have a Cricut. Gotta save up.
free internet jobs