Thursday, September 15, 2011

Washboard Table

A few weeks ago I made this table from old washboards & bead board. I painted the boards green, and once they were dry I applied a coat of stain that I brushed on and wiped off. 


 I have a huge collection of these old wash boards that I bought at a garage sale a few years ago, I need to find uses for them before the hubby makes them disappear forever!
Unfortunately the table is too big for where I had intended to use it, so it may end up in my holiday open house!



5 comments:

Sueann said...

It is very cool! I love it!
Hugs
SueAnn

theoldesaltbox said...

That is absolutely awesome! It's heading to my pinterest! Thanks for sharing! ~Heather

Restore and Renew said...

I love this table!! What a great use of washboards.

Angela Johnston said...

How creative! And super cute!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!!! I'll have to make a washboard potting bench... once I get Hubster to build me a potting shed!