Monday, February 22, 2010

Burlap Bunnies & 2 WINNERS!

First things first, you guys are totally awesome! Thank you all so much for your sweet comments and for liking my blog enough to become a follower! I hit 303 by the end of the day yesterday, so as I promised, we will have 2 winners! YEAH!

I have been working on a new project this week, just in time for Easter! about 10 years ago my friends mom made these really cute bunnies. I was looking at it the other day and thought, I wonder if I could make some out of burlap...So I started drawing out my pattern, and began sewing. now for those of you that have made things out of burlap, it can be kind of tricky, so it did take a few attempts, there will be no turning the ears inside out, trust me here!
Here is the gang! I had an antique cup that I put the first one in, and I am not gonna lie, I am keeping that one! Then I began looking around for other containers for theses cute little guys, I had an empty candle holder, and then I found my stash of sweet potato cans! SCORE! I knew just what i had to do to make them cute enough for the little bunnies to live in! Burlap, twine & wire! Tuck a little spanish moss inside and you are done!
Now I totally have spring fever! I plan to decorate for spring this week! These little guys will be available in my shop a little later today!

Now drum roll please......

We have 2 winners! I let my kids do the drawing, the 1st winner is:

Recycled Rita
said...

I love them all but think Betsy is my favorite! Happy 100th! karen....

Congrats Karen! Please email me with your shipping info and Betsy is on her way to you!

And The bonus winner is:

Denise said...

I love George the little coo coo. How cute. Great give -away.

Congrats Denise! if you could also email me, I will have George all ready for you!

Thanks so much everyone! You really make me smile every time I see your comments!






Post a Comment