Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sew busy!

This year has been beyond what I ever imagined for my ETSY shop! I never thought I would be as busy as I am. If you are not familiar with ETSY it is a great site to buy handmade itmes. I have bought mant items for gifts from there and have been so happy! As for me, I have been busy making tree skirts! I have 2 that I want to share, they were both special orders from my customers. I don't know if I would have ever thought ot make them on my own so I am so glad that they asked because I LOVE how they have both turned out!
This one has a "string of lights" that wraps all the way around the skirt. I think it is so fun!
This next one is a nativity scene, which also turned out just great!

So sorry that I have not be posting much! I have some great projects I plan to do after Christmas and I can't wait to share them with you!! 
Thanks for sticking with me even though I have been MIA! 
Happy Holidays everyone!! 



No comments: