Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wedding Day Photos

I was asked to take photos at a wedding this weekend, My sister in laws, sister was getting married!
I did not want to shoot everything, as I am far from professional! This is really just a fun hobby for me, so I agreed, but only if there was another photographer there, after all, its not like we could re-do the whole day if I messed up! So I went in with my new SLR camera and just took pictures all day! No pressure, no stress, it was great! We went down by the lake even though it was only 25 degrees out! But had fun getting some shots by the ice, and over looking the lake.












Carter getting busted with his 3rd piece of cake, but I can't blame him, it was delicious! The Exchange, no one does wedding cake better!

1 comment:

Thinkin BelleCruz said...

you are amazing!! These are so great!!! Thank you again for everything you did to make this a special day for her!!!