Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Time for a new look-Suggestions wanted

I have been playing with my blog design tonight and am really looking for something different. This will have to do for now, but it is not quite what I am looking for.

Do any of you know how to center the header? Nothing is working quite right, I would also like to make it larger without just stretching it. I am not afraid to edit the HTML if I know exactly what to do.

I am also looking for a great blog design web site, maybe it is time to pay to have this done?

Thoughts, comments, ideas?

Thanks!

4 comments:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Hey Missy!

To center your header, go into your template designer / advanced / Add CSS

in that box, add:


.header-outer {
margin-left: 20px;
}


Adjust the px number until you get the desired look.

Donna

Jen said...

I know of a good designer...I used her for my old blog ( you can check out my design at www.fletcherswife.blogspot.com)

The designer is called Utterly Chaotic Designs...here is her website:

http://www.utterlychaoticdesigns.com/p/packages.html

She is VERY reasonably priced compaired to other blog designers, but a little limited in design because she basically only does scrap book designs. Good luck!! I look forward to what you come up with next!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I am looking for a new blog design too, too cheap to pay for it, want something simple, always overwhelms me.

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies, will check out the designer, and Donna, you are my hero! Thank you that worked perfectly!