Saturday, February 25, 2012

Iced Coffee?!

While we were in Mexico, I was missing my daily Caribou Coffee. But I found that a little morning cappuccino did the trick. Then I met Carlos....

One day at lunch he had asked if I wanted a drink and I said "no thanks, just water". Once we were done eating he brought a large glass over to me and said " I made something special for you". I had no idea what it was until I took a sip, and then I was in love with Carlos. 

It was an iced coffee with Kahlua....O.M.G, I never told him I was missing a real good cup of coffee, he just brought it to me. I think I drank it in about 15 seconds. It was so good. Needless to say I had a couple more throughout the week. 
Now that we are back I thought I would try to make one, and it is just as good! Here is what you need:

1 shot of Espresso
2 Small Scoops vanilla Ice cream
3/4 C. Cold Milk
1 shot Kahlua
Ice

Add 2 scoops Ice Cream, Milk & Ice to tall glass. 
Add hot espresso
Top with shot of Kahlua stir and ENJOY!
Thanks Carlos! 
Post a Comment