Sunday, March 23, 2014

Create with recycled burlap!

Burlap is my favorite fabric to sew with! I love the texture and since most of the burlap I use are from recycled coffee bean bags, most of them have some great unique prints on them!
 Besides burlap, I love to add fun printed cottons and duck fabrics to the bags to give them even more character! Sometimes its on the out side, other times its inside!

 This one is one of my favorite bags! I used burlap ribbon from Hobby Lobby! That's the other great part about burlap is you can find it everywhere and there are some great prints and ribbons out there!
 There is something about this design that I just love, I just wish I knew what it said! That's one of the great things about these coffee mean bags, they come from all over the world and are so unique!

What have you made with burlap lately? 

No comments: