Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thrifty Thursday!

So today I took a gander inside a local thrift store too look for some wool sweaters for my SIL and although I did not find any cute wool sweaters, I did find this fabulous light fixture! $4, and it works!!! I have the perfect spot for it in the new part of our house, my husband thought we would be putting a pool table in and decided to wire an outlet right into the ceiling, well our furniture is quite over sized and there is no room for a pool table! So for 2 years we have just had this outlet sitting empty in the middle of our ceiling, until today!



5 comments:

Lori said...

Quite the find ~ gotta love it when you find something unexpectedly! I am jealous that it is already hanging too as I would not have had it hung for at least a month as I love with Mr. Someday!

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Your blog looks wonderful....I am so glad to find it. I, too, love, love, love thrift shopping. You may like my blog as it is all thrift inspired.
xojanis

Junk Sophisticate said...

Wow! Looks perfect with your decor. And for $4...can't beat that! Thanks for sharing your thrifty find on my blog. Very impressive!
Candy

LizO said...

That is a wonderful lamp! If you ever decide to get rid of it, I will take it off your hands. ;-)

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! I love my great find! Liz, It won't be going anywhere anytime soon, unless Krista steals it.... :)