Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Artisan Award Entry

Stampin Up had their annual Artisan award contest again this year. So I decided to give it another shot, but unfortunately, I didn't win! What the heck are they looking for??? I really don't think I will enter again, not because I didn't win, but because you have to send all of your projects into them, and you don't get it back! Which now, having not won, I am a little sick about! I spent a lot of time and money on these projects, and now who knows where they will end up! I did have fun creating these projects and at least I have photos so I can duplicate them if I want!







6 comments:

STASIA SLOMA said...

Beautiful work. I was searching to see if anyone won the award and posted and came across your work. Great job! You should have won!

Unknown said...

Thanks Stasia! I am very "curious" to see what won this year...

Marisa G said...

These are beautiful projects! I entered also, so I understand being sad about not getting back your projects. Are you sure they have already notified everyone? I only know of 4 so far, and there are to be 10 total.

Unknown said...

I called SU yesterday and they said that all the calls had been made on the 20th. :(

Junk Girl said...

Missy - I TAGGED you in my blog cause I love your site! Check it out! Andrea

Sarah D said...

I can't believe that you didn't win! You should have!