Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blog Swap with Kaysi from Keepin it Simple!


Hello everyone! I am super excited to be here with you today!! Missy is so creative and talented! She just amazes me with everything that she has done!

Let me introduce myself, I'm Kaysi
Here are a few things about me:
I am the mother of three boys, ages 5, 3 and 1
I have been married to an amazing man for 6 years
I love chocolate!!
I love color, green is my favorite but brown and blue are up there
I like to keep things simple, not overdo them
When I get a spare moment, I love to craft or look at crafts
I enjoy singing and dancing
Each day of the week, I have something different.
Motivate me Monday, that's where I have link party and you get to show me all the cute things that you have done.
Tutorial Tuesday, I give a tutorial of a craft that I have done
Whatever Wednesday, this is my day that I put anything up.
Scrapbook Thursday, this is the day that I post a scrapbook idea or give a scrapbook tip
Fridays are the days that I do Blog swaps with other bloggers.
Here are a few things that you can see at my blog:
Thanks Missy for doing this swap with me, it's been fun!


2 comments:

Sueann said...

What great ideas!! Love the "Spring" blocks! And that reversible skirt is awesome.
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
SueAnn

Tara said...

Thought I would stop by and say Hi.

Tara @ Trendy Treehouse