Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sew Busy

I have been SEW busy! This is  my latest burlap creation, I call it the Super Shopper! It is the perfect tote for shopping. It is fully lined and fused with a heavy weight interfacing. Lots of pockets for all your essentials! 

I found this great coffee fabric panel, and it works perfect for the pockets on this bag. This bag has 2 pockets on the outside and 2 on the inside. Great for everyday use! 

Now you know all those adorable fabrics I just organized, well here are a few of my creations that I have been busy working on. 

This is the hobo purse. It has a magnetic closure and pockets inside and out. 


And finally I made the Butter cup bag, small size, pattern by Rae. 
This is for my friends little girl, she is turning 5 this month. I think she will love it! 


I hope to have some of these available soon in my Etsy shop. However I just put some in 2 different gifts shops, and I have a craft show next weekend. So I need to have some inventory! 
If there is a bag you are interested in, I would be happy to make you one, just send me a message! 


Post a Comment