Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sew Busy

I have been SEW busy! This is  my latest burlap creation, I call it the Super Shopper! It is the perfect tote for shopping. It is fully lined and fused with a heavy weight interfacing. Lots of pockets for all your essentials! 

I found this great coffee fabric panel, and it works perfect for the pockets on this bag. This bag has 2 pockets on the outside and 2 on the inside. Great for everyday use! 

Now you know all those adorable fabrics I just organized, well here are a few of my creations that I have been busy working on. 

This is the hobo purse. It has a magnetic closure and pockets inside and out. 


And finally I made the Butter cup bag, small size, pattern by Rae. 
This is for my friends little girl, she is turning 5 this month. I think she will love it! 


I hope to have some of these available soon in my Etsy shop. However I just put some in 2 different gifts shops, and I have a craft show next weekend. So I need to have some inventory! 
If there is a bag you are interested in, I would be happy to make you one, just send me a message! 


9 comments:

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Love your sewing projects!!! I am loving burlap but it sure is miserable to work with...itchy, itchy eyes!!
Happy day!
xojanis

1 Funky Woman said...

I'm so loving those coffee bags! Great job!

Sueann said...

I too am loving the coffee bag. And that sweet bag for the little girl...so adorable. She will love it.
Hugs
SueAnn

Alisa said...

love the coffee bag! I would love to know where you got that butterfly fabric. A good friend of mine LOVES butterflies and is having her first girl so I've been looking for a good fabric to make a few things with. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! Alicia, the fabric is from a shop here in Duluth called Hannah Johnson Fabrics, she does have a website, not sure if you can order direct, but you can call, i am sure she would ship it to you! Her link is on the left side of my blog.

Angie said...

Great work! The hobo bag is adorable :)

Lindsayb-mo said...

I love them all! They are too, too cute! =0)

Unknown said...

I love all of these! They're cute and gorgeous! And wish I had time to learn to sew. One day. When I have time. Right?! LOL

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Your creations are totally top notch Missy! You never disappoint! Gorgeous! Although I'm partial to the burlap creations, you have me wanting to morph into more of a girlie girl with those other pretty samples. :)

Thanks for linking up to SNS!

p.s. please email me... I may have your wrong email on file.


FJ Donna