Friday, November 12, 2010

Crafting Madness!

 Getting ready for this season has kept me very busy in my little craft room, so busy that nothing else is getting done around here, there are about 8 loads of laundry to do, the dust is at least 2 inches thick, and don't even talk to me about whats in the fridge! Soon, I will be able to catch my breath again and focus on those things, but for now it's madness around here, pure madness! And I wouldn't have it any other way. Here are some photos of my craft room, you think this is bad, you should see the floor!
 Here is my set up from the craft show I was in kast weekend in Hinckley Mn. Luckily we had a nice big space. It was a good turn out, lots of hunting "widows" out and about!



I just love my Owl display, the rack came form my local scrapbook store that recently went out of business, I just painted this one brown, and my owls fit perfectly!! 

 This stocking holder says it all, even though it is a ton of work, and my house may get a bit negelcted this time of the year, being crafty brings me such joy! It never feels like "work" I enjoy ever minute of it, and I can have my kids with me the entire time, they are all such great little helpers, and even when they dont want to help, they still hang with mom just talking or watching movies. It is wonderful!!
This stocking holder was so ugly when I bought it, I should have taken before photos, but it was gold and silver, I painted it and layered it with glitter! I have 2 more to match, Noel & Hope. Such fun! 
Enjoy your weekend, I will be crafting! 

5 comments:

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

fun! You must have done super well at your show because everything is ADORABLE!

Sueann said...

Everything looks fabulous!! Love your owls and that holder is perfect!
Glad you did well at the show.
Hugs
SueAnn

Theresa Plas said...

Great Studio and awesome display! Wishing you continued success!

Sandy Ang said...

Wow, it's definitely starting to feel like Christmas !!

Unknown said...

Oh MY! you are busy! Look at all your goods! I hope you sell everything! It's all so cute!