Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One busy night!

With only 2 nights left before my holiday open house, I must finish my projects! 
Tonight I took advantage of the fact that my hubby was home, and finally got him to help me make my magnetic memo boards, I got the windows in September! 
I was able to make 3 different ones, I also made coordinating magnets for each, 4 with clips, and 4 bubble magnets. 






 And then I had to finish up my stockings to go with my ruffle tree skirts. I made 3 of each, cream & red.



Tomorrow night is the set up!! I will try to get some pictures up once I am all set to go! 

2 comments:

Sueann said...

Oh!! Everything looks fabulous. I love the stockings!! Perfect!
Hugs
SueAnn

Unknown said...

Wow! I love the memo boards! They're beautifully coordinated. Awesome job!

~ The Speckled Dog