Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gettin Ready

Halloween is officially over and it is time to start thinking about the holidays! I have been sewing for a few weeks now, and finally updated my shop tonight. I have changed up my tree skirts from the past years and added some ruffles and flower embellishments. I am still using recycled burlap coffee bean bags from all over the world! That part is so fun!

 This one is my favorite! It will look great under someones tree!

I have also changed up the stockings a bit. This year I went for a more rustic look and used cotton muslin vs sweaters. Much of what I am using here is from recycled curtains. 


What do you think? Should I make some with sweaters too? That could be this weekends project! 
Well once I finish putting away the Halloween decor and getting out the winter! 
I can't wait for it to snow! 

Post a Comment