Thursday, October 30, 2014

Do you Instagram?

One of my favorite places for inspiration is Instagram! I am on it daily and I think I am inspired by someone new everyday. Its a great place to browse and simply become inspired! Its also a great site to connect with people who share similar interests.

And did I mention the photo editing? You can add so many fun filters and creative edits to photos in just seconds!

Recently I came across this post by @lpatfindinghome She made this amazing wreath using cut logs!
She was also featured in Better Homes and Gardens! I totally want to make this wreath! 
I am hoping to find some time this weekend.

So if you instagram I would love for you to follow me. 
You can click here:
If you have never tried instagram its a free app in the app store! 
Have fun!