Sunday, November 2, 2014

Working with Sizzix


Did you know that you can have your very own sizzix dies made? I worked with them this past year and had my mitten design turned into a die that I use with my big shot machine! 
It's already pretty well worn! As I was making the mitten tree skirts every Christmas my hands were getting pretty sore having to cut out 6-12 pair of kittens per skirt. 
So I was thrilled when I found out that you could have them made! 
It was a little expensive but for me it was well worth it! 
I make about 30-40 of these skirts every Christmas! Not only does it save my hands, but it saves me so much time! 

And I get perfect mittens that are ready to apply to the skirt. 
I also had owls made for this year! The great thing is that they work with you to create exactly what you need. 
So if you order a mitten skirt this year you will get my brand new design!! I am so happy with it! 
Thank you Provo craft & Sizzix!!
What a great idea for schools and teachers too!! 





No comments: