Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Inspired!


So I was looking at some blogs this morning and was totally inspired by what I saw on Funky junk Interiors! She re-did an area in her kitchen to make a little office space. I had a corner in my house that was completely non functional! So I fixed up a few things that I had picked up at an estate sale weeks ago, having no idea what I would use them for, until today! I also moved a few pieces from other places in my house to make this corner exactly what I needed, every piece of furniture is "junk" that I have re-purposed, most of it was free off the side of the road! Except the adorable corner shelf that I bought from my enormously talented friend at Snowman Hill! Now I have this great little space to work at to blog, edit photos, check facebook a million times, whatever! I love the new look! Thanks Funky Junk!



I painted the window with chalkboard paint and will use it for keeping track of school things in the fall for the kids!
I had to have this little chalk board easel! It is so cute and works great as a little side table if I need it. I added some satin to it and just cleaned it up a bit!
Post a Comment