Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

This morning I was looking at my Christmas tree without the lights turned on, and I thought, my tree is very boring this year. I have had the same stuff for the last several years with the exception of the new ornaments that get added each year from my MIL who buys each of the boys their own ornament every year. So then later in the day I was visiting some of my very favorite blogs, and wouldn't ya know it but miss Donna over at Funky Junk must have read my mind and knew I needed some inspiration! So I thought about my boring tree all day and what I wanted to do to "spruce" it up! So I gathered some things I had at home, made a few things from burlap-shocker I know! And now my tree looks much better! Thanks again Donna! Go see her and link up your tree too!



e
Button ornament inspired by the girls over at Shanty 2 chic!
v

My little burlap angel, those are cloves in her head for hair, and push pins for her eyes!
Ribbon from the $1 store!
Some chipboard ornaments that I made last year
Now head over to Funky junk for a daily dose of inspiration!

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

So many precious ornaments!

Sandra said...

Love your burlap angel and button ornament...such a pretty tree.

Sherri said...

Love that burlap angel. Your tree is so pretty!

Barbara Jean said...

sweet button snowflake.
wish i could find more white buttons to use on things.

barbarfa jean

Lori said...

I love your ornaments! Thanks for sharing your beautiful with me!

Unknown said...

I love your ornaments! Thanks for sharing.
Kim
www.homestead-acres.com/blog