Saturday, December 5, 2009

Owls anyone?

It is really no secret that I have developed a thing for owls this year! They are so cute and I just love them! Well recently a friend asked me about an Owl made from a sweater that I had purchased, but she thought I had made him, then she challenged me by asking me if I wouldn't be able to make them...really, that was all I needed, I made 10 and sold every one at my sale!!!! I will be making more and hope to have them posted to my ETSY store by Monday at the latest! They are so fun, they are made from, yup, you guessed it, recycled coffee bean bags, and recycled sweaters! I will take special orders for colors, so if you must have one of these cute little guys, just ask, and I would be glad to make one for you, I sell them for $10 each!



Post a Comment