Wednesday, December 16, 2009

With an Angel on top!

Last week I decided to make some new things to add to my tree, but wanted to use things I already had on hand. I made these angels using some leftover burlap, a Styrofoam ball, whole cloves, ribbon, buttons & wire. I added scraps of fabric for some color & detail. Her eyes are made from stick pins.

she is currently available for purchase at my ETSY store. I also made a couple more tree skirts that are also now available as well! Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Charity said...

She is just sweet. My favorite is the beads with believe spelled. Great idea. GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

Katy said...

Just visited your ETSY shop...fun! Lots of cute stuff and many sales-go Missy!

Jane said...

The angels are adorable. I love all of the details on them. Very cool tree skirts too! Great stuff.
Jane

Michelle Hughes said...

love your tree skirt!

Michelle

Angie Holden said...

LOVE the use of burlap and the tree skirt ROCKS!! :)

Delightful Dwelling said...

I love the little angels, I like their "Believe" letters. Your tree skirts are beautiful too.

Marigene said...

Love your tree skirt, very unique!

Wendy said...

Very sweet!!

Tidy Brown Wren said...

Love that little angel face!

Its So Very Cheri said...

The angel is adorable. Where do you find so many coffee sacks?

Cheri

cindy said...

Seriously? I just love my visits over here....always something totally unique and beautiful! What a sah-weet little angel. So glad you linked up again :)

cindy

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh!!! Love these! C&C - cute & clever!
Zuzu

Jenn said...

Okay, I need one right now! Sooo adorable!

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Wonderful! I love anything recycled, reused, or burlaped! :)
Great job!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

very cute!