Sunday, June 13, 2010

Free Shipping Offer-this week only!

I decided to pull out the burlap again today! After all that was what really started all of this for me! 
Have you seen those reuseable coffee cup holders everywhere? 
How about some made from real coffee bean bags?
Well here they are! 

I spent the afternoon coming up with a pattern for these little guys, took me a few attempts, but I finally got it just right to fit on a 12, 16, or 20 oz cup! 
They have a black lining inside, but I am sure I will be making some more with other fun colors and designs too! 

Stop by my shop all this week and get an upcycled coffee clutch with FREE shipping! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Missy

7 comments:

1 Funky Woman said...

Ooh, I'm such a coffee lover that would be awesome around my cup. And then I wouldn't feel so guilty! I'll have to go and check them out, well done!

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Love your burlap coffee holders!
Happy day!
xojanis

Sueann said...

The burlap coffee holders are fabulous!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Brianna! said...

AHH this is AMAZING
I LOVE it!

xoxo
bB

p.s. Im heading to your shop now!

Recaptured Charm said...

I LOVE THIS PROJECT!! How unique and practical. Would love one of these for myself.

Cindy said...

That is a fabulous idea! I don't know where I would get real coffee bean bags, though, I wish I knew where you got yours.
I love the idea, I may copy that!
Hugs,Cindy

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Simply adorable - Love the burlap! Super cute! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! ~ Stephanie Lynn