Saturday, June 12, 2010

New favorite online stores

So as you all have seen, I have done nothing but sew lately! I am completly addicted to fabric just as I was to scrapbook paper 6 months ago. I couldn't tell you the last time I scrapbooked anything...OOPS! Soory family!!!

But sewing has just taken over, and I am loving it. I never though I would be able to create my own designs and patterns, but I have and it has been great!

I have noticed that some of my favorite fabric, come from so of my fabirc scrapbook paper designers.
Hands down favorite right now MODA, love, love, love it!!
I also am loving Amy Butler, Milchael Miller, Riley Blake, Basic Grey, and SEW many more!
Freebird Nest Garden Yardage SKU# 32241-17
Summer Song Orange Trees Yardage SKU# C7052-Orange
























See full size image






I added a few new links tonight on my left side bar, this is where I shop. I have a favorite store here in town, Hannah Johnson, she has the best stuff. I always try to buy from her first, but if there is something in particular I can't find there, I go online. So far, so good! Colors look just like they do online, shipping is super fast and I have had great customer service from all that I have listed.

So stop by these online stores and check them out! Might be best to keep that debit card in your purse though!!! Happy Shopping!

Missy

4 comments:

The Autocrat: Haley said...

I totally understand what you mean!! Yeah, so I usually have the previous year finished by the end of January . . . totally haven't finished 2009 yet! Because of so much sewing!!! Love the new fabrics! Thanks for sharing!

Sueann said...

Buying fabric is addictive for sure! I have bins full and still enjoy looking and shopping! Sigh!
I love MODA too!
Hugs
SueAnn

Jamie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE fabric! It's actually the whole reason I started sewing. And I also used to scrapbook :-) But now I don't have time for it and actually just sold most of my supplies on craiglist...hello fabric stores!

Thanks for the links to online stores. I've used Runner Girl fabric and it's a great site. I'll have to check out the other ones as well.

Jess said...

Thanks for sharing these links, we seem to have the same taste in fabrics. I also like hawthornethreads.com and Fabric.com has awesome deals.