Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Skirty Purse

I designed this purse 2 nights ago. I have been bringing t with me everywhere, and every single person that has commented on it said "it looks just like a little skirt" So I decided that The Skirty Purse was a perfect name for my lateset desgn!! ( Thanks Megan) 

There are 6 rows of ruffles on the front and back, I was even able to match the seams! I surprise myself sometimes! :) The inside is dark brown, with 3 pockets. 
2 for keys, phone, etc, and one with a zipper. There is also a magnetic snap to keep it closed at the top! 

The fabric is Amy Butler, I think I want to make about 10 things from this line!!! I just love it!! 

I just added it to my Etsy shop, I only hav this one made so far, so I will need a couple of weeks to fill orders. Other designs and colors will be available as well! 

Thanks for looking!!! 
Post a Comment