Monday, September 6, 2010

Burlap Galore!

One year ago I began making tote bags from recycled burlap, and I can not believe how many more things I have come up with over this last year. Here are just a few samples of some of the things I have made, all 100% recycled! 
Electrical spool turned cool table.

Shutter with espresso sign.
Cute pumpkins, perfect for fall!! 

Coffee cup cozies
Placemats and table runners
Owls!! One of my favorites!! 
Tote bags, perfect for shopping!! 
Recovered Chair
Foot stool, it even opens up for hidden treasure! 

One of my holiday favorites, burlap and recycled sweater stockings & Tree Skirts! 
Many of these items will be available this weekend at my shop, & you can stay tuned to ETSY for more updates!! I will be adding items much more with fall and the holidays just around the corner.
So do you have any other burlap ideas for me?? 




5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looove all of your burlap crafts, you're so talented! Burlap adds so much delicious texture and fall color to anything, I love it, though it can be hard to sew with at times!

Karen said...

Saw you on Girl Creative Party Blog! Your blog is awesome and I love all your burlap crafts, especially the pumpkins and owl. Super creative! Stop by if you get a chance:
www.karimsaheartsavanah.blogspot.com

Amy Kinser said...

I love all of your burlap goodies that you have made. I would give any and all of them a home. Great job!

Sueann said...

Am loving the burlap items. Especially the spool table! That is great!! I have seen burlap wreaths and wrapping gifts in burlap as well.
Hugs
SueAnn

princess granola said...

sewing maching cover. roll-up pockets for grill tools. lamp shade.

i've been enjoying your blog. :)