Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finally Fall

I am ready to be doen with the heat and humidity! Fall is fonally in the air and I love it, although it has been a bit cooler here than I like, but it's better than what we had 2 weeks ago! 
I have decorated for fall, and added some fun new things this year! Lots of burlap! What a great fall accent! This is a simple runner that I made from old coffee eban bags. 

Pumpkins & Gourds are a must!

My fun fall wreath from my very talented and dear friend over at Snowman Hill, if you haven't seen here, you must stop by! 


Happy Fall Y'all! 


8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Loving your fall set-up, the soft colors and textures are warm and inviting. I'll miss the summer but I'm embracing the changing seasons this year.

Unknown said...

All your pictures are adorable! I love the decorations you have for fall!

Candy said...

i couldnt agree more! so happy fall is here and so done with summer :) Love ur mantle and all ur decorations!

Lindsayb-mo said...

I'm also ready for fall! What great decorations!!

Envymycooking said...

Very cute blog

Sueann said...

You are definitely ready for fall!! Good for you! Looks wonderful!
Me...I am sad fall has come upon us. I was enjoying summer and the sun!!!! This fall thing means winter is close and I don't like that at all!!! Hate snow and blizzards and snow drifts and and and....well you get the drift. (Ha)
Have a great day
Hugs
SueAnn

the thrifty ba said...

amen to fall! im ready for a change up! beautiful decorations

Lindy said...

Here in the south we just had our first couple of days of cool weather. I am getting ready for fall and really enjoyed your post. Inspiring for sure!