Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vintage Ric Rak Owls

Now that fall is almost here, I decided I needed to pull out the burlap and sweater scraps and make something fun! 

Each Owl is a different, using different colors and mediums to create them.
Each one is made form recycled burlap coffee bean bags, wool sweaters, vintage buttons, and some very old Ric Rak.

So what do you think?? I would like to make more, but I want to make sure that there is an interest. 
They are all on my Etsy shop right now, and they also have FREE SHIPPING!!! 


8 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Oh my goodness... I think they are adorable!! :)

{northern cottage} said...

oh love that cutie with the number 9 - so darlin!

Sueann said...

I agree! They are adorable!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

Agreed-totally adorable!:)

Melissa said...

They are really cute!! I really like the first one.

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

I ♥ These and featured them on blog today: http://daveandkristycall.blogspot.com/2010/09/fab-finds-friday-3rd-edition.html

Angie said...

Those are so cute! I love the flair on the pink one.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Missy, these are so darling, and I featured them today with a roundup of fun ideas:

http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/2010/09/wednesdays-wowzers-here-comes-fall.html

Have a great day!
~Alison