Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mail Sack

I bought a great new pattern called the Mail Sack by Pink Chalk Studio.
I finally found something I wanted to make with my cosmo cricket fabric! I made the smaller bag, the pattern comes with 2 sizes, 12 x12 and 16 x16. It was very easy to make, the pattern is well written and very easy to follow! 

Since this is the 12 x 12 bag, I did have to adjust the strap length to make it long enough for me. 



This is the perfect size purse, this weekend I will be making the larger one to take on our vacation. I will share when it's done! I bought some fun bright fabric for that one! 
Here is the link to their website:
So many fun things!!! 


2 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Love this bag and your Cosmo Cricket fabrics were perfect for it!!! TFS
~Terry~

Sueann said...

Your bag is awesome...love those fabric choices!
Hugs
SueAnn