Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pinspiration Sunday

As I browse Pinterst this Sunday morning while drinking my coffee I am getting some great ideas for so -re-do's I have been thinking about lately. I love the gray in this kitchen. I have all white cabinets so this could look really good. We have brown tile on the wall though, so I need to make sure I get the right shade! 
 My oldest son's bathroom, this room really needs a re-do. This would be a very big project, a complete transformation!! Love the colors here and the beadboard!
 This is also inspiration for the bathroom, that armoire is amazing!
And I have been loving wall stencils lately! I could see this in these colors in my room for sure! Not sure if I am ready to tackle this just yet. Cutting edge stencils has some really great patterns out there, but this one just caught my eye! 
What have you found on pinterest lately?? I know I am on there "pinning" way to much! 

Follow me if you would like! 

Post a Comment