Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Spring!

 This past weekend was 74 in northern MN, I had spring fever, BAD! So now the inside and outside are all set. Bring on the warmer temps! I am ready! Are you all set for Spring? All the snowmen are tucked away until next season, and the bunnies are out! 
I got this little owl at Pier One last week.

I love this old window, and I love that I can simply change out what I hang from it every season. Right now it's just a simple egg wreath. 
Outside it was time to get out the patio furnature! Luckily my little men were all about helping mom. 
Here is my attempt at the terra cotta succulent wreath, I was not able to find all of the succulents I wanted, so we will see how ling this one lasts with what I had to use. Tuorial to come soon on this. I did pin it, but there were no instuctions! 


My perfect table, an old electrical spool, it is right next to my favorite bench. 
I wanted to make some new deocr, so I made this from a vintage strainer, moss, a real bird nest (left from last year!) and a stone bird that I painted off white. 
This is the most used space outside, we eat out here, sit and drink our morning coffee and just love to hang out! I do love my covered porch, I even love it on a rainy day! 
Now too bad I have to wait 2 month to add fresh flowers! 

Back inside.... Another bird, this one I painted apple green with Rustoleum 2 x coverage, it is only the best spray paint you can get! They have so many colors now!


 My other new Pier One bunny!
This little guy has been around for a few years, I am surprised that he has survived my little ones! 
Happy Spring! 

No comments: