Monday, November 16, 2009

Craft Show!

Here are some of the items that we had in the craft show this weekend! We had a great time! We sold lots of fun things and I am now busy this week making more for this coming weekend at Gnesen Community Center! That one is this Saturday from 9-2. Many Items show are still available, I would be happy to ship you something. I will be posting some on my ETSY store after this weekend's sale!



I had so much fun making these blocks! I would be happy to custom make you some to spell a name or a phrase, Blocks are $6 each, or if you buy 3 or more they are only $4 each!
Check out My Sister in Laws blog for a close up of her awesome recycled wool sweater mittens! Each one is made from an old wool sweater and they are all lined with thick polar fleece! They are a must have for everyone! and a steal at only $26 a pair!

Check her out here!

No comments: