Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hoo Hoo

I must admit that I am totally into owls this year! I just started to collect them and have been adding them to my coffee bar! Now I am not collecting just any owl, they have to be CUTE! And the ones I have found so far I think are just adorable! I love the first one, he is from the new holiday line at Carribou Coffee! He makes me want to learn how to knit!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I became last night when I came across my new blog background at Shabby Blogs.com! I may never change it!! Check out their site here, they have some great FREE backgrounds to choose from! They also have a bunch of buttons and blinkies that you can add to your page! Have fun, and if you spot any really cute owls, let me know!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Love all the owls. Your background looks awesome!

Anna said...

I have collected owls since I was a kid, and even have a few Christmas ornament ones too. Love your background!

Jen said...

you have a great site - I linked it to my own...My mom collects owls and now for one of my daughters it is her animal (bird?) of choice...she is getting the Nick and Nora owl Pj's for X-mas - they do make them in Adult sizes as well @ Target