Monday, November 23, 2009

Old Fashion Christmas Blocks

So yesterday I started playing around with some scrap wood we had outside. I cut a bunch o different sized blocks and brought them in the house with no real plan in mind. Then I remembered this old fashion Christmas paper that I had and started cutting it to fit on the blocks, still no real plan in mind. Once the modge podge dried, I used my palm sander to sand the edges, added a little stain, embellished and now I have the cutest set of Christmas blocks on the planet! I feel like these are something i just have to share with the world, so soon they will be available on my Etsy store!


d


Hey make sure to check out the linky party tonight over at Cottage Instincts! And these were made with what I had on hand! No purchase necessary!
Post a Comment