Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A celebration!


My Baby turned 5 today! We started the day out for coffee at Caribou, yes, he LOVES coffee, no worries I get him decaf! Then I took him to Michaels thinking I could get off cheap an let him pick out some little candies that he could put on a cake. Then he saw the sponge bob cake pan...and said Mama will you make me this cake...I can't say no, especially when he calls me Mama. So I bought everything to make the Sponge Bob cake. Decorating it took me 2 hours, my fingers and my teeth are pink, and I think I gained 10 lbs from all the frosting I ate.

 

He was very excited about his new fish! They were a huge hit!  
He also got some new mostertrucks, parts to his hotwheels track, and his very over kids digital camera!

He and Nichoals ate their cake without a fork, can you tell that they started with the shoes??





Happy Birthday little Zach! 

8 comments:

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

You did an amazing job on the cake! What a good mama you are!

Melissa said...

I always love frosting face pictures!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Zach! The frosting looks to die for! Krista

Mom2fur said...

Happy Birthday to Zach! Five is such a great age--no longer a baby, not quite a 'kid' yet. I hope he has a wonderful year!

Lindsayb-mo said...

Wow! That cake is amazing! I just love your blog! You make the cutest things! =)

Anny said...

I love that cake! Congratulations to you both :D

sanjeet said...

love frosting face pictures!!

sports video

Pattyjo said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Right down to the black frosting tongue!
Happy Birthday!
Pattyjo