Friday, March 12, 2010

some changes need to be made

 Do you ever sit down to start a project and decide that your space is wrong for what you are currently doing?
I have a GREAT craft room, it's big, its full of storage, and I have lots of counter space. Everything a girl could ask for. But the set up is all wrong, (again) It is something I have worked on over and over again. I tend to go in crafty spurts and right now, I sew, A LOT. But my room is more set up for paper crafting. SO I am at it again, making some small simple changes that should make my room much more conducive to all my current sewing projects.

I love my magnetic board, but it really doesn't serve a purpose. Other than holding some really cute photos, so it's coming down.


I love this counter, but it is always full of stuff, no room to work. Changes are coming, minor changes, but I am determined to make the best use of my space as I can! Stay tuned! This one wont take me long!


6 comments:

Sueann said...

I wait with baited breath!! LOL!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see what you end up doing. Your space already looks fabulous! I am in the process myself getting my craft room all organized and etc.!
Have a splendid weekend!

Anonymous said...

Exciting! I can't wait to see what you'll do. We're in the process of combining my paper crafting space and our homeschool room. I'm not sure how we're going to make it all fit! And the sewing machine is going into the laundry room. I don't really like that idea because I want all my crafting things to be together... but I also love the idea of being able to scrapbook or make cards while my kiddos are working on their projects. Best of luck!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

I can't wait to see your changes. I love my craft room (I'm now calling it my studio - sounds so much more impressive) but am always looking for ways to improve it. Look forward to seeing what you do.

Laura said...

So cute! I love the last one with the bright stripes.

kanishk said...

I can't wait to see what you end up doing.
free internet jobs