Sunday, August 29, 2010

In Stitches

Last week I stopped into my favorite little quilt shop, Hannah Johnsons. She had all kinds of fun new treats for me! I finally broke down and bought this Amy Butler book, it is full of tips, ideas and inspiration! 
Then I had fun looking though all the new fabrics!

I just loved this fabric, sorry for the crooked photo! The fabric is all kinds of sewing notions, so I made a fun apron for my sewing room!!
Then I decided that it was time for a new purse and wallet combo. So I made this

I love the new prints and colors, this one is a basic grey collection. I know that I will be back this week for more fabric in this print!!!

4 comments:

Sueann said...

Wow! I am loving the apron! That fabric is fabulous!! And the purse and checkbook cover are beautiful!
Well done
Hugs
SueAnn

Design It Chic said...

I love the cute apron and the fabric is amazing!!
I am now following your thanks to Marketing Monday and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog! Plus, don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy HTML tips, you know where to come!
Today we talk about how to create a pop-up window, so come on by to find out that and more! Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that bag! AND the apron! I have been wanting that Amy Butler book for awhile now. Guess I'm going to have to break down and get it!

PS - I found you through Marketing Monday

Chelsea said...

How fun! I am super into bags right now. I have posted a few on my blog as well. I need to get that book!