Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ready to go shopping?

Here we go! Here are the first selctions that I have added to my store tonight. All of them are Free Shipping to the US, and only $5 anywewhere else!! Happy Shopping!!

You may click each item and it will bring you right to my shop!!

Coffe bean bag. 


Recycled wood pumpkin
Burlap place mats and runner


Wood Antique Sign


Wallet or Clutch Purse

Ok, these are the first 5, stay tunned more fun things will be added throughout the evening, and tomorrow!!
Thanks for looking!

Missy







4 comments:

Rebecca Timson said...

Love It All!!!

Unknown said...

Your coffee bean bad is so cute ! I do enjoy looking at all of your work.
Very nice.

Sueann said...

Love the coffee bean bag and the wooden pumpkin!! Actually all of it is wonderful!! Well done!
My fiber piece is installed!! Come see!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Heidi said...

that little recycled wood pumpkin makes my heart happy! I'm so excited to start seeing/creating fall crafts & decor!! I'm SO over summer!