Saturday, August 21, 2010

My ETSY extravaganza begins tonight!

Thank you all for the swwet comments on my shop! Many of you commented that you wished you live closer, so tonight I am going to bring my little shop to you! Stay tunned here for some fun! Begining at 6:00 pm CST I will start listing some new items on my ETSY shop, I will have Free Shipping and many new items to list!!!
So if you saw something that you really liked, you still may be able to get it! The event starts tonight, hope you stop by!

Remember there will be FREE SHIPPING!!




4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Cant wait!!!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

So many cute things!! Good Luck! :)

Meghan said...

I'll be blog stalking this evening!

Sueann said...

Wow!!! So cool!! Good luck on your sale!!
Hey!! My fiber piece is installed!! Come see!!
Hugs
SueAnn