Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Getting ready!!

 Now that it is officially October, I am in full swing for fall and winter craft shows!! Here are a few of the fun things I have started making. First, are my new owls, the pattern is my own design, and all the owls are made from recycled sweaters. They have fun big eyes, with little buttons sewn in the middle.

 Next are my Burlap and recycled sweater Christmas stockings!! These were big for me last year, so I am increasing my inventory!!!


 And last are fun fun little wool creatures that I have been needle felting! I am becoming addicted to this new craft!! So far I am just making owls, penguins, and snowman, maybe this winter I will get more adventurous and make some new animals!



Thanks for looking, a few of these items are available now on my Etsy shop!!! 

10 comments:

One Cheap B*tch said...

I love each and every item in your photos!

Jeanine

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!!

Mom vs. the boys said...

OMG I love those owls!!! so want one!

Annabelle said...

Oh! Your little owls are so adorable.

Hanna said...

Hi. I'm your newest follower from the Wednesday link up. Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

I LOVE the owls. I think that's how I'm going to decorate my daughters nursery

Sara said...

I love the pillows and the stockings! So cute.

Melissa said...

Those are amazing!! I can't believe they are handmade!!!! What is the material of the last ones? They are so cool and fuzzy, but how did you sew that!? Woa...

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I love those burlap stockings!
Please add a link back to TCB.

http://todayscreativeblog.net/

Kyrstin said...

I love the owls -they are adorable!!

Unknown said...

You seriously have some of the greatest creations out there! So freaking cute!