Monday, October 25, 2010

Save Big Monkey's at Menards!!!


So This last weekend I used my friends cricut expression machine, & I was finally convinced that I really did need the bigger one. There are so many things that you can do with it, and I started making a new pillow design and this machine was a huge time saver! So today I called around to see who had it on Sale. Wal Mart $299, Michaels $279, and Menards, yes I said Menards, had it on clearance for $199!!!!! Sold! It even came with a cutting mat and a cartridge!! What a deal!  Here is the pillow I started making, he isn't stuffed yet, this is just the front! 

Tonight I went to Ebay to find a tote, got this cute one for only $50! 

Happy Shopping! And as my little Zachary sings
"Save big MONKEY'S at Menards" 


:



1 comment:

Sueann said...

Love love love that tote!!! Great shopping finds!!
Hugs
SueAnn