Friday, October 1, 2010

CRranberry Festival 2010

 Well it was a successful adventure at the Cranberry festival last weekend! I found lots of good junk!!
 Look at these cute owls! They will both be in my kitchen once I clean them up!
 Jars, buttons, enamel wear, spice tins, ric rak, and all kinds off goodies just waiting to be transformed!
 But this was my favorite find of the weekend.... It caught my eye right away!
 It is an oil painting of Paris, I just love it. The paintings were all amazing, my SIL, and my mom also each bought one.
 Other than my fun junk, I only bought a few crafts, this snowman just had to come home with me.

 Another fun year, crafting and Junking with the girls!!!

3 comments:

Sueann said...

Oh what fun!! And you have some fabulous finds there. That snowman is adorable!1
Hugs
SueAnn

denaL said...

Oh so much fun. I never saw those owls, they are great!

Michelle@ A Full Cottage said...

Hi Missy! I just love your blog and can't wait to see what you do with all your finds!

I have given you the versitile blogger award you can check it our here: http://afullcottage.blogspot.com/2010/10/absentee-blogger-and-versatile-blogger.html

:) Michelle