Friday, October 15, 2010

Owl Love

So you could say that I am becoming an owl fanatic. But I have been having so much fun making them! 
I have been using all recyceld materials for my stuffed owls and applique pillows. It is so fun to find new sweaters to use I pick them up whereever I can. 

 They are just too fun!
This little guy is needle felted, and he can also be make into an ornament, or a pin. Its all up to you.

Many of these owls, and several more are all available on my ETSY store. Most are one of a kind becuase I am using recycled, so once the sweater is gone, it's gone!! I love that about them! 

7 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

I too LOVE owls! So cute!!

raggygirlvintage said...

They are just too cute!! Loving those big owl eyes:-)
Tracey

Chantal said...

Fantastic that you're upcycling sweaters into these gorgeous owls. Love them!

Sueann said...

The owls are fabulous! Love the texture of the old sweaters. Makes them so unique!
Hugs
SueAnn

Jenni said...

Your owl pillows are too cute! I especially like the ones in the fourth picture. :)

I hope you have a good day!

Blessings,
Jenni

chris said...

Darling designs. I love these a lot more for fallish decor than all the ghosts and ghouls...of course I do have a skeleton up, but I prefer these!

Unknown said...

these owls are super cute - I read your comment on Donna's blog and really identified with it! Keep up the great work - you are clearly very creative!