Sunday, January 23, 2011

DIY Lunchtote-Pattern Included!!

I recently came across this great website Sew 4 Home, my good friend Janet from Hannah Johnson Fabrics gave me the info. It is a website full of free sewing patterns for all kinds of fun stuff. I decided to make this little lunch tote for work. I bought this Amy Butler laminated Cotton from Hannah Johnson's for both the inside and out.


It has a handle and lots of room inside for all your goodiesIt was super easy and very fast! Check out Sew 4 Home and find something fun to make this weekend, or what is left of it anyway! 

2 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'm loving the lunch bag and the fabric you used is fabulous. Thanks for the Sew 4 Home tip. I'll check it out.

Have a great week, jj

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Good job!