Sunday, January 16, 2011

This and That, and a sneak peak!!

 I don't decorate a ton for the spring holidays, but I do have a few fun Valentine things that I like to put out. This is in the front entry way, the dish had candy in it, for about an hour!
 Here is my fun new Owl I got yesterday in the Christmas clearance section! Score for me!
 My word of the year with a few of my favorite snowmen.


 Twigs, pinecones and garland balls tend to stick around all year long.
 This little guy sits in my jar o twigs, want to learn how to make one?? You can get the pattern here. They are very easy and just so dang cute!! Thanks Denise!

Now have you heard about the Copy me Challenge going on at Funky Junk and Miss Mustard Seed?? Be sure to stop by and get the scoop, it's going to be fun!!
Well I am not quite ready for my reveal quite yet, but here are a few sneak peaks....




More to come soon on this room!! 

1 comment:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Oh such a tease you are!! Can't wait to see what you're up to. Guess you didn't get much reading in the other night.. :)

Your other decor is charming as ever, Missy!

Donna
http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/